“The appeal of LIFE for us is the prospect of hearing interesting, novel, mind-broadening, even sometimes mind-baffling lectures. Amazingly, some of the best are ones with non-descriptive titles that turn out to be very engaging–like having a surprise Christmas present on Tuesday. The ribbon around the present is the friendships made and renewed each week.”
Chris and Bill Myers
Members since 2008
Membership in LIFE at UCF is open to all adults who are at least 50 years of age with an interest in lifelong learning
There are many benefits of membership beyond that of high-quality learning experiences. Some of them include:
- More than 50 interesting and informative speaker presentations each year
- A UCF Student ID allowing free or discounted entrance at sports events, performing arts events, and student prices at some other venues
- A UCF parking pass for LIFE at UCF events on campus
- UCF library privileges
- Opportunities to meet and socialize with other lifelong learners
- Interesting local field trips, many of which are free
- Occasional opportunities for adventurous longer trips
The cost of membership is $195 per year. For those joining for the first time there is an additional $25.00 to help cover one-time expenses in setting up your membership.
The membership year extends from August 1st to July 31st. Each year new members are accepted from our wait list after May 1st.
Click on the below button to be placed on the waiting list.
You can expect an email response confirming we have received your application and that you are on the WAIT List. If you do not see this email in 1-2 days, please check your Junk or Spam folder and if you still have not received it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.