LIFE and Honors Student Field Trips
LIFE members are able to participate in a joint interactive program with Honor College Students. You must sign up to attend these events sponsored by the Honors College and LIFE. Sign up for events between lectures at the front desk.
Click Here to Download the schedule.
Field Trips include:
- Performance of “Picasso at the Lapin Agile” – January 22nd from 2-5 pm
- Hindu Temple Private Tour – February 11 from 11-1 pm
- Albin Polasek Museum Private Tour – March 8 from 3-5 pm
- Book Discussion of “Fates and Furies” by Lauren Groff – March 21st from 12-2 pm
- Play of “Hedda Gabbler” – April 2 from 12-4 pm
- Etiquette, Dinner, Elbows off the Table – April 19 from 6-8 pm